1 tblsp olive oil
1 pound ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 clove of garlic, minced
salt and pepper
1 19 oz can creamed corn
mashed potatoes ( I like to make mine with butter, cream cheese and chives. You can make them your favorite way.)
1/4 cup melted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions, garlic, and a dash of salt and pepper, and cook until the onions are translucent.
3. Add the ground beef and more salt and pepper to taste. Cook until browned. Drain the meat mixture and place in a casserole dish.
4. Pour the creamed corn on top.
5. Spread the mashed potatoes on top of the corn. Pour the melted butter on top of the potatoes.
6. Bake in oven for 30 minutes.