Please reach out to me for support at any point in your homeschooling journey. As a veteran homeschool mom, I am often approached for advice on how to begin homeschooling or how to make changes in current homeschools. From how to structure your day to which curriculum (if any) to choose, I love guiding families through this crazy adventure. I currently work at one of the best hybrid schools for self-directed homeschoolers and have been a homeschool mom for over 10 years. This year I will also be offering online classes and workshops to give enrichment opportunities for homeschooling families.
Who Benefits From My Homeschool Consulting Services?
- New to Homeschooling – You are new to homeschooling and just need a bit of advice to get started in the right direction.
- Starting Homeschool After Public School – If your child has been in a traditional school setting and you are now considering homeschooling, I will help you maneuver the differences whether you are starting at the beginning of a school year or it’s midway through the year.
- Homeschooling in Florida – We have homeschooled in 2 states and 2 countries, but we are currently located and well connected in Florida. If you want to learn about resources and groups specific to Florida, as well as how to navigate the homeschooling laws and yearly evaluations, I can help.
- Organizing Your Homeschool – If organizing and scheduling aren’t your jam, then you’re in luck, because they are definitely mine!
- Choosing Curriculum – We are eclectic homeschoolers and as such have tried a boatload of methods, ideologies, and curricula. As a facilitator and tutor of homeschooled children, I have also worked with many different teaching methodologies and learning styles.
- Homeschooling with Special Needs – My experience is specifically with autism, although I have also worked with ADHD learners.
- Homeschooling Multiple Ages – Yes, it is totally possible! And no, it’s not that hard!
- Questions and Concerns – If you have specific questions and/or concerns and would like to speak to a seasoned homeschool parent who will give you straight-up honest answers.
My initial consulting package is $60 and includes a personal phone or zoom consultation and all additional prep work (including conducting an initial survey and researching and putting together your individual plan). Most families do not need more than the initial consultation. However, if you do need additional support, my rate is $30 an hour for followup sessions. Classes and workshops vary in price by class. Contact me here to purchase and book your consultation!